Tuesday 25 November 2008

MJ @Koola on Mondays

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
...UK Nutters.............. '";, ___. _..._..._______====___..., ] - "(@)'(@)"""''"**(@)(@)*****''(@) hehe that was one of the first gestures seen after DJfrenzy Dreamscape started his set. I just love these people, just never know what u walk in on at the Koola. We are one big happy family always making sure each of our parties is fun without making it feel like work, lol. Work what is that? This week Mj invited DJfrenzy to come spin for us *who knows who it will be next week*. I am happy I could make it to his set, could not help myself but dance and enjoy the amazing tunes he kept throwing at us. Mixing some great Vocal/Tech house and making it all sound as if it was easy to do. Great Mixing and Tune choices on Djfrenzy's part, I'm glad I was abble to catch his set and looking forward to listen to him again in the Koola *looks at MJ, hopes she catchest he hint* Well don't want to bore u all to death so I will show u some pics now instead, telling u if ur not at Koola u miss a lot :p



The 3 Dancateers (MJ, Larimar, Lolly)






No comments: