Saturday 29 November 2008

Woodstock *wonders if that was the name of the DJ*

What a party at Koola for a friday night, everyone dancing, having a great time, I think there was even some humping going on, Honey did a great job managing again *wonders if she should take some lessons from Honey*. DJ Woody Burner, spun one web of tunes *still picks off the webs stuck on her*, almost felt like halloween again I think I even saw some ghosts *looks at Boo and Joca*, lmao. I might go a little pic crazy from time to time but god I luv doing thsi stuff so much, just wish I could come up with some witty stuff to write about, but hey this is all about Koola, the DJ's and the amazing krew I work with, I'm happy for each and everyone of them they make this so much more fun, and I am happy to be part of the Koola family, kisses to u all xoxox






No comments: