Sunday 30 November 2008

What A Way To End A Week! OMG!!!!!

Started out with DJ bono Tatham, and omg what a try out and thank u Skylah great pick really, mwah.
Next was one of our residents DJ Diamond Shelford, one sexy DJane and omg what skills, would never miss one of her Electro/Tech sets even if I had to go through hell to get here :p, really great DJ been one for 10 years great skills and so much more, so really come check out Dia any time at Koola she is amazing.
And we did not stop there last but not least RL Producer/DJ Cristiano Campos or as known in SL DJ CvC Criss this week he did a set of Prog/Tech for us, and omg this DJ is so amazing *ok maybe I say this cuz I am married to him, but to me he is the best DJ*, always great mix's never misses a beat, spins what everyone likes and not one set is ever the same. So each week u listen to him u just never know what u to expect, for as long as I been with my luv, I never heard one set that wast h e same from the other, he might spin the one tune I love the most for me Chocolat Puma - Sexy Girl *thank u for that luv*. One impressive DJ, he got Music running in his blood I swear, if u don't believe me come check it out for urself. Well I'm outy for tonight, and if I have not told u yet tonight, best DJ's at the Koola :p





















No comments: