Thursday 27 November 2008

*starts thinking of what to write*

Another amazing party on the beach. Today Honey started off the party with DJfrenzy Dreamscape, one amazing set again, amazing atmosphere. Damn I never get tired of partying with those 2, only one word WOW *does not mean the game*, lmao. Love to party on the beach with the sun going down and the blue water and sky, just really relaxing after a long day of eating turkey and having a full belly, yeh I did not forget out american readers :p Happy Turkey Day All!! Hope u all had a good one, and for the up coming weekend, u know where to party, come to the Koola :p, hehe. But really great DJ's every day, and I can not write it often enough always great fun. No matter what kind of house u like u can find it at the Koola with the variaty of DJ's u are sure to find what u love. I love it all :p
Also today Skylah and DJ Emil Praga, one new comer u do not want to pass by, he might like his pink and his pacifier but oh my god what tunes, do not let the appearance fool u, he knows what he is doing on the decks. Come check him out some time on a thursday..........And now I will let u enjoy the pics and hope I did not put u to sleep yet :p xxx
























No comments: