Wednesday 17 December 2008

<.< >.>

Yeah, Yeah one day late but hey even I need a break sometimes :p. So let me beginn, sorry I can't make it on early all the time but thanks tho the Honeylicous HeftyHoney Mighty (one of our lovely Managers), I always get lucky and get some pics hehe, and she does take some great ones. As always on tuesdays Honey starts out with DJ benny Klang one great DJ and happy to have him on our team *is not sure that sounds right, but will leave it*. From what I hear it was an amazing set as always and great party from what I hear, sadly I can't say to much about it, since I got rl work at that time, so it's a little tough for me to make it here on time to catch benny, but have the privelege to listen to benny from time to time and I can say I always enjoy the sets. Of course the Party did not stop there, YAY!!!!! DjGoGo Dreadlow is back, hahaha. Never got disapointed by this DJ, great tunes, mixes and one funny guy. And he has one sexy wife vianw, such a sweety. U can see the little alien in the pics dancing on the records, not sure how GoGo felt about that, must of been hard to scratch with the little gizmo on the records but he did not complain. Always funny and u just never know what u get to listen too when u TP in and listen to GoGo, from porutgese Tunes to all over the world, always amazing, and always hear one or more tune u never heard before yet u can't sit still, it's imposible :p. Well peeps, hope u enjoy reading and not falling asleep each time u open this page, hahaha, and if u do, sweet dreams to u. xox



























No comments: