Saturday 6 December 2008

Saturday!!

Ok today my weekend begins, lol. So now while I sit here listening to DJ Relax Mills and got to listen to DJ Absynth Zwanger before that, I can honestly say, there is no other place I'd rather be *only wishes her luv would be here with her* Well I am always glad to hang out with my friends, they make my SL so much better, and the Tuens from both the DJ's I enjoy it so much, I just can't get enough, so what else can I say? We also had a special guest today for the first time in a long time DJ Muzeek Okey was online and graced us with his presence, dancing his bobble head dance amongst others, so next time u see Muz ask him to dance the bobble head dance he will know what u mean, lmao. Please just don't tell him I told u so, haha.
MJ is a great manager, thanks so much for all u do hun, and helping out as much as u can, really appreciated *mwah*
Well for anyone that don't know I do manage also, and it's a pleasure to be there when Absynth is the DJ, amongst a few others, and on the side writing in the Blog and keeping it up, damn how did I find time to get married? LOL, jk. Damn today I just keep writing and writing someone please shut me up now..........................mwah's too all xoxox





















No comments: