Wednesday 10 December 2008

Honey Tuesday!

What a day with HeftyHoney Mighty, one of our mangers and always there on tuesday, sadly DJ benny Klang could not make it that day, due to internet connections, but Honey found an one of the old time fav's DJ Filterhead Bellic, missed listening to this DJ, always amazing sets and great tunes. Comes from spain and omg one u sure want to take along on a fishing trip if u want to be shown off of course, hehe :p. Ok Ok now I am just remembering one fishing time with my bro Kos and Filter and Filter got all the good fish *shakes head................wonders if Filter still got gay 1 and gay 2*, well next time u see him ask him about those fish he caught, hehe. I am really glad I was able to catch his set @ The Koola, and I think a lot of other people where too, so hey u never know what u miss out on, if ur not on the dance floor ;) xxx





No comments: