Saturday 27 December 2008

Honeylicious Event

I sure hope u got a little HONEYLICIOUS yesterday, DJ Frenzy was driving people crazy with his set, and Honey got naked again? OMG :p. I guess don't dare Honey cuz she will do it. Anyway's, lots of fun as always, lots of people, as always..................how could it not be great with Frenzy and Honey there, hehe. Hope u all enjoyed the set and the entertainment. And what else could u ask for so shortly after Christmas, I mean really? Well I'm sure it was a great time, sadly I missed it, since I am not feeling the best rl, but hey Honey takes much better pics then me anyway, so maybe that was a goood thing? Ok, ok don't answer that one. Hope u all enjoyed and if not u can always enjoy the pics here, but u know it's not the same, so from now on hump that LM when u get it, I mean ummmmmmm...................................:p. CU all laterz xoxoxo














No comments: