Saturday 13 December 2008

WOW *does't mean the game*

What can I say, another great day, and today I had the plesure of listening to DJ Absynth Zwanger one great guy and great skills. Starting out with Deep House Tunes and taking us all over the House Nation, haha. Just never know where we gonna end up, and such chillin tunes at the end, wow. Really enjoyed the set..........And then DJ Relax Mills, with our MJ *MaryJane....Spiderman?*. Who needs a lot of people when u got MJ, Larimar, Oriel and Ernie in one room, :p, makin lots of noise and omg the copy and paste's from those guys, haha jk. Always fun to interact with those guys and dance and get my evil titler abused by all of them *wonders if I'm asking for it for wearing it* :D. Ok, ok back to the DJ now, Relax mixes some great Vocal tunes, great style, misses no beats, smoth mixing, and picks some great tunes. Always great to listen to each and everyone of our DJ's, and always feels like I'm coming home *starts thinking of Cris*................................Just to mention it once today and hehe :p..........Tomorrow will be one amazing day, if u not heard of it yet, big Rave coming up tomorrow, will u be there? If u don't want to miss some great DJ's and the new site to party *loves doing events*, u better look out for those notices and jump that LM as soon as u can, but hey just my opinion, I know where I will be :p....................cu around xxx














No comments: