Saturday 13 December 2008

Friday ^^

What a night, starting out with the maid Angelique and DJ Mathias Teardrop, one fun set again, and always those cute costumes from Angel, hehe so sweet. Can't wait to see what the next one will be. Well anyway great set again from DJ Mathias, who will be on every friday from now on with Angel, and who better to start the weekend with, :p. Even if I show up late for the set *damn RL work.......what is RL again................thinks.........*, but always great fun and so many pics to take, I usually just pic the best ones and post them here, along with some of my thoughts, lol. Yeh yeh I know at times I ramble on way to long, but hey who is going to stop me :p. Some might think I party to much, but it's fun with my luv by my side listening to great tunes in a great place, could think of only few places I'd rather be than there and well my luv would be there as well, so as long as I get to be with my luved ones I enjoy it, hehe....................................And of course we did not stop with just one DJ. Afterwards we had one great surprise Guest DJ..................*waits for Cris to do a drum rolle*...................Honey as always had a geat choice for a DJ today...............yes I am trying to make u guys wait for it :p................DJ Bowyer Hawks, one amazing DJ and great Productions, and omg we even heard Muzeek Okey's voice in one of the productions. Really enjoyed the set *knows she says that a lot, but wow amazing sounds mixing and tunes get me going, ask CvC, giggles*. Well peeps really really amazing on fridays u just never know what u walk into, and I am glad we have diff DJ with Honey, makes it interresting to go check em out and get to meet diff people and diff styles of house each week. So do I really need to keep telling u to come check it out? ^^ Don't miss next week it's all I can say now..................xxx




















No comments: