Sunday 7 December 2008

What a Sunday Night!

What a way to end the weenend, or start ur new week, depending where u are I guess :p.
Anyway had the great DJ Diamond Shelford from germany like every sunday at Koola today and wow what an amazing set as always. Great mixing great vibe great DJ :p. I was the acting manager today so can't say much about that, haha. I had a long night as always on a sunday, but damn I enjoy it so much. DJ CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos took the decks over after Dia, and again wow what an amazing set, great skills. We even had the plesure to hear one of Cris's productions called Cristiano Campos Pres. Superslut - John Revelate Bulerias, one great mashup I tell u that. Don't miss those sundays ;) See u all next time *is sure that will be tomorrow* xxx





















No comments: