Monday 29 December 2008

MMM Sundays!!!

What a way to end the weekend........starting out with DJane Diamond Shelford, mixing some old time tunes and taking us into the future :p. One amazing set, great atmosphere, and hanging with my favorite people as always. Skylah did some great managing and sent out some great notice. DJ/Producer Cristiano Campos/CvC Criss suprised us with one amazing Techno House set, and as the night went on played to please the crowd and I think he did, from dirty tunes to harder and faster tunes, one breath taking set. I enjoyed every tune every mix and mash up, I think at one time Cris was mashing up 8 tunes at the same time, and dandan was waiting for it, haha. I guess he got what he asked for. Guess u just never know what will happen @ Koola, so don't miss another day or set :p, hehe. Laterz all, enjoy the pics, and hope I didn't put u to sleep yet ;) xoxox



























No comments: