Thursday 25 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Merry Christmas to u all! Sorry I have not been keeping up with the blog lately, but between work and Christmas, it is all kind of hard for me, hehe, I will try and catch up really soon and will add the Lisa Lashes pic's Cris took for me. Hope ur all having a great and save x-mas and some awesome parties to go to :p. As for me I did more of the RL in the past few days, but missing all my close ones @ the Koola. Thought for the occacion I would add some cute x-mas pics, and could add thoushands more but don't want to bore u with it all :p. Well I could write u all a little christmas story *is not sure she wants to put everyone to sleep, with all the parties that are coming up*.............................................. So I won't and let's just say I did:p
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! xoxox






No comments: