Saturday 27 December 2008

Lisa Lashes & Tasty Hax


Finaly as promised the pics of Fri December 19th, 2008, Lisa Lashes streaming straight from the RL Kolla into sl Koola..................but let me start at the beginning.
We acctually started with the verry talented, sexy and amazing DJ Tasty Hax (how can the night get any better then 2 amazing DJanes in one club). This was one amazing experiance, and I am glad to have been part of it. Tasty as always mixing some great House Tunes and getting the crowed going and started for Lisa and she did one amazing job of kepping everyone happy with the tunes she was mixing, to bad her mic was not working cuz one sexy voice we missed, guess u gotta come check out Tasty again to hear that :p.
Lisa Lashes might of been late, but did not disapoint, starting out great and getting better and better with each tune *would like to add Boo did a great job making SL Lisa look exact as the RL really amazing job*. For this I had to add some more pics and also showing how many people came to listen to the 2 DJanes see the maps, I was told at times we had 50 or more people at the Koola, so u can imagine how amazing this party was. I guess most people did not want to pass up this oportunity of listening to even just a stream of Lisa Lashes, but wether a stream or being at the klub, the atmosphere was amazing and people were having fun, and I'm sure some rl dancing was going on while listening, I can say I did :p. I swear could not sit still with these tunes and well most these pics were taken between Criss (took most) and HeftyHoney Mighty, Iwould like to thank both from the bottom of my heart, I was way to laggy and saw most grey, so was hard for me to get any good pics, so really guys thank u for helping me out, without u 2 this would not of been possible, thanks a lot mwah xoxo. To all the readers and maybe the few that follow enjoy the pics, and hope u were able to catch this set even if just for a little while. So weather u were there or not enjoy the pics finaly, hehe, really sorry it took so long to add these, better late then never? *giggles* Hope u all had a great x-mas and got thru the holidays alright, looking forward to the New Year, it can only get better, more great parties, and who knows who will stream from the RL Kolla into the SL Koola next *looks at Boo*. xoxoxoxo





































































































































































No comments: