Wednesday 10 December 2008

Early Christmas?

If u look really close at the pics u see one sexy Santa in those pics, u wonder who that sexy Santa is? Well the one and only Angelique Ronmark, one of the managers at Koola, geat girl to know and hang around with, used to work with Angel @ a diff club a long time ago when I first started SL, and still the same little Angel, always funny and flirty :p......................ok ok I better start about the DJ, who was it again? HaHa just kidding some angel brought us DJ zorro Koba, wow he was mixing some great underground tracks, u want to know how deep he went? Well u should of been there :p. One great DJ and sure hope he will be back at Koola some time soon if not next week? Great DJ's can be found in many clubs but the atmosphere and the feeling like coming home is only @ one place and I can't say it often enough, I am glad to be in the Koola family and having great friends to work with and people I can trust, ok I love u all XOX





No comments: