Wednesday 17 December 2008

Humps?

Did someone say Hump? *looks around* hehe. Well ok :p, only my luv of course :D.
So anyway today we had DJ Trix Congrejo spinning one great set for the Koola, and lately that don't happen often, but it's allways a plesure to have Trix come and mix one of his special sets for us. Angelique as always doing a great job of harassing the costomers, or at least me :p. When are we going to the hotel Angel? Ooooops I hope Cris is not reading this one :p. hehe, jk. Of course I was a bit late for this set too, and I was told it was pretty busy in the beginning, sorry did not catch the pics then but I got one before I left, to spend a little time with my hubby, don't get to do that often and try to do it as often as possible, gotta keep the luv going somehow ^^. Talk to u all laterz. xox



No comments: