Monday 15 December 2008

Enigma Rave!!!!


What an amazing rave, starting out with DJ Relax Mills, great set all I can say, the tunes the had me moving from beginning to end, great set up, loved the place the party took place, and omg as always great people, if u were not ther u sure missed a lot, from pole dancers to ummmmm hehe well I guess I like to tease. Check out the pics and I think u see most that went on, I even had CvC dancing on a pole with me or was it him that started it? Damn that short memory :p. CvC put the rave together picked the DJ's and did a lot of the build with some help of Alurya and Vit, and myself, luv to decorate, hehe. Thanks to Boo Rang and Koola this party was possible to get on the way, sadly Boo could not be there, but hope she checks out the pic on the blog at least, mwah sweets hope u feel better soon xox. After Relax we had DJane Diamond Shelford, and as always one great set, going all the way to the old house and yes people loved it. Last but not least was the one that put it all in motion and the idea he had in mind, CvC Criss (also known as Cristiano Campos), starting out with Triabal house and ending with Tech house and wow what an amazing 4 hour set. I hope u did not miss this amazing event at the Koola, but let me let u in on a little secret, *wispers* it won't be the last just keep ur eyes and ears open and don't miss the next one, cuz it only gets better from here, so ya know where u wanna be? *Koola* :p xox

































































































No comments: