Sunday 28 December 2008

MMM Saturday!

OMG what a great saturday night...........DJ Absynth Zwanger as always starting the saturday night at Koola, and omg what an amazing set. We went all around the world and what a trip it was, sorry if u missed it, cuz it was amazing as always, one great talented DJ. Great mixing and selection of tunes. Started in africa and went all the way to brazil, WOW is all I can say.
Then we had a special Techno set from Cristiano Campos, one amazing DJ from Brazil, better known in SL as CvC Criss of course, hehe. As always great mixing and tune selection, I swear he got tunes running in his blood. If u never heard either one of these DJ's check them out when u can u will not regret it, no set is ever the same and we always got a lot of fun, what more could u want? :p...................................Well peeps I know I say a lot of the same all the time, but really I enjoy music and being able to listen to these amazing DJ's every day, really makes me feel privledged and honored. Could not think of any place else I'd rather be, then listen to the best DJ's and also my friends @ The Koola. It's become my home away from home and would not trade it for anything in this world. Hope u enjoy the pics xoxoxo













No comments: