Tuesday 13 January 2009

Bruning Monday!

Mmmmmm, at times it's hard for me to think of what to write and not always repeating myself, guess today it's one of those days. Well today was the last day for a while with DJ Woody Burner, since next week Koola is starting a DJ Battle for all DJ's to attent, ends March 29, if I remember right. The Notecard was sent out in the notices, so look out I'm sure they will be sent again, and if ur a DJ and are interrested u know who to IM for it, the Notecard will explain all, hehe.
DJ Woody Burner as always did a great set of Vocal House, one of my favorites really, not the only one of course, I like almost all styles, but like when they are all in one set, and not all at once, kind of makes the set interretsting to me. So anyways, MarryJane Ninetails did a great job of getting a lot of people there, and having fun as always. Even showed us a little of her bum, not sure if I took a pic of that, guess u gotta go check it out for urself :p. Don't worry we will try and bet Woody back for some guest DJ'ing as much as we can, will be fun as always.
Then we had another last minute decission set from Producer/DJ Muzeek Okey. Let me chack what he called his set was kind of funny, haha. This was the converstation - Trinity Tiger: what kind of set today? / Muzeek Okey: no idea it's gonna be trippy :-) / Muzeek Okey: i wanted to make a movie i didn't think to spin / Muzeek Okey: lmao - typical Muz, hehe, always funny and putting a set together last minute, yet make sit sound like he planned it all day.
I really would like to thank all our DJ's for providing us with always amazing tunes, great sets, and getting the party going for us. To hour Hosts/Managers for getting the people to listen to the DJ's and making sure everyone is having fun, making sure the open chat keeps going. To our guests/friends for spending time with us as much as they can and helping us out. Without all of u this would not be possible, so from the bottom of my heart thank u all. xox




































No comments: