Monday 26 January 2009

Sunset Sunday

What to say about sunday, I know a lot think, damn gotta start another week tomorrow, or god I wish this would never end. But for me it's the only day of the weekend I got off, I work pretty much every saturday. So I love sundays, wake up, get my breakfast and eat it in bed, while catching up on some work here, verry relaxing for me. Guess that's why I love sundays. Well anyway let me start talking about this party we had going on. =^.^=


The first in line was DJ Franco Amat, from germany. Known Franco for a long time now and I have to say, he is one great guy. Always there to help out, sweet as can be and sure knows how to party :D. Met Franco in the old days, ever heard of Sands House Club? That was one of the biggest clubs everyone went to. Met Boo there too, hehe. Lots of memroies of - Franco Amat: ZOMBIE CAT: Mrooowmph - Trinity Tiger męŵŞ cuţęĮy - Erin Messmer: °☠°DRaGONroOOAaarRR°☠° - lol. My first memory of Franco doing his Zombie Cat Mraoowmph. Now it's more of a tradition :D. Franco mixed one amazing set of Deep House for us, great DJ and friend. xox
Second up was, DJane Diamond Shelford, also from germany, so u could say we had double trouble from germany, lol. Spinning us some Tech House set, live as all our DJ's are. Really had a lot of fun as always.
Last on the decks for the evening was Producer/DJ CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos, spinning his web of E-House. Quite amazing I might add, the last hour of the set was a little more for the girls, bit more romantic and laid back. I think I even got a request in, hehe. Really had fun with all 3 DJ's, each one has his or her own style, is great at what they do, and loves what they do. And it really shows thru when u get to listen to them, it's hard not start moving RL, I know I can't ever sit still when I listen to any kind of House Music. As said before it's all about the House Music ;).


To finish the blog for tonight, I would really like to thank each and everyone of u that make all this possible, coming back and making the Koola what it is. Mwah xox




















































































































No comments: