Monday 19 January 2009

*cries* Weekend Is Over *sniffles*

But what a way to end the weekend :p
Frist I like to appologize for not having a lot of pics this time, for some reason SL was going crazy on me and I could only take them after most people left,of course I did not want to show a lot of grey people either, just not verry cute if u ask me :p. So for this time I only got the DJ's and only one pic late at night, of my aunty Peachypie and me. Sorry for not getting more but my rezzing people was not so good yesterday, and AAH! I see grey people :p, hehe. So let me tell u about the party instead, and also I would like to add a video Muzeek Okey took the previous week, in this one u can also hear my voice for CvC's intro hehe - http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=q_A--RFrxNY- hope u all enjoy starts out with Dia and after CvC :D.
So as on every sunday we started out with DJane Diamond Shelford, even so a little late since the log ins were disabled. But was one amazing set once it started. If u did miss it u missed a lot :p. Dia mixed on great tune after another. One of a kind House set. My friendslist was pretty short yesterday since SL was acting up again, but either way had fun listening to Dia as always, did I mention Dia is from germany? HeHe Ithink I did before but like to remind, haha. Of course we did not finish with Dia. Next up was DJ/Producer from Sao Paulo Brazil CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos. One amazing set, with mash ups, scratches and all u would expect or not expect. I keep saying with Cris u just never know what to expect, the set the tunes the mashing, just one of a kind. Ur not there to listen to it, u miss a lot more than u think. In RL his father and brother are also DJ's so no wonder music is in his blood. In his spare time he just learns more about music and produces, if u have not heard one of his own productions, u might want to catch one of his sets, and ask him to mix a few in :p. If ur not sure where to catch a set, each sunday at Koola for sure, join the group and u will get the notices :). So come party with us. Talk to u all soonish. xoxox





No comments: