Friday 23 January 2009

HOOOOHoooooooo It's Thursday!!!!

Ello all to my addition for thursday, even if it is a day late as most times, hahah. Always a busy girl. Trying to do some diff things at the Koola gets me even more busy, but hey it's all fun right? Hope u all had a great thursday, and are almost ready for the weekend, well by now I'm sure most of u are, or started it already.
So let me start telling u about our thursday party for this week.
Started out with DJ Init Hubble, from USA, with one great Techno set, great tunes, one amazing DJ. HeftyHoney took some pics for me as u can tell, always great pics with amazing color *wonders how Honey does it*. Hope u all enjoy the art of Honey :D. Now to get back to the party, Init always packs the place and keeps all dancing with his tunes. Honey is also a great at keeping the local going and enjoys her work a lot. It really does show, when someone has fun doing their job. It's the way it should be, but we all know most of us don't really love our jobs, at least rl, haha. After Init, DJ Djmas Magic took the decks over, mixing some great Vocal House, and even taking some chalenge from CvC to mix one certion tune, and do it perfect. One great set really and enjoyed both DJ's of the day. Not much else I can ask for, then a great set to listen to, and friends to hang out with, with my luv by my side, hehe. Have a great Weekend all and will post the friday night tomorrow :D. Laterz all, xoxo.






































No comments: