Sunday 11 January 2009

OooooMmmmmmmGggggg!

Let's continue this great weekend and let it never stop. We all love the weekend, and never want it to end I know for me it's even worse since most times I only get one day off a weekend and work the other rl, pfffffft.
Ok, let me start telling u about the DJ we had on for today. DJ Absynth Zwanger mixed one great mixed salat on a plate, if u where not there I'm sure u ask urself what that is. Well u have had to be there to know ;p. Hahaha just kidding. Was one great mixture of tunes all fitting together perfectly, mixing seamless, and still talking to the crowd :). Really great DJ!! As always was a great party too, lots of fun and humps *well at least once Isis showed up*. Sorry when Isis walks in the room u just can't help but hump her always so sexy dressed and such a cute personality:p. Well if u want to know more about parties and DJ's check us out some time, listen to great tunes, spend some time with some of the best in SL u would want to meet and know, as I said so many times before Koola to me is my home away from home, just makes me feel good to walk in and knowing everyone or at least most at times, talking, joking around with all and just plain relax, really never feels like work to me, and I guess that is why I still enjoy going there as much as I do even if I don't have too. Always go to at least take pics to add to the blog, and if I can apsolutly not be there someone always helps me out and takes pics for me, we got one great krew. Mwah xox



No comments: