Wednesday 14 January 2009

GoGo is BACK!!!!!!

Ok, u know u all missed him and are happy to have him back at the Koola. First set this year with DjGoGo Dreadlow and omg what a set it was, mixing up for us some Soul House, one great tune after another, and u know u can't resist to dance. Lots of people as u can see by the pics :p. U know me and taking pics I hide em from u too, hehe. Was great to have GoGo back and listen to his tunes, with some of his guests looking for tunes on line next to him on the pc, of course they did not have much luck finding some tunes for him or acapellas Gogo mentioned in open. Hehe yeh was quite the fun for all of us. And I'm pretty sure I was not the only one missing Gogo's sets. So really happy to have GoGo and vianw, missed her too a lot. Guess at times u get used to the certion people being around and when u don't see them u realize how much u miss teasing them or talking or having fun with them. I'm sure u all kind of know what I'm talking about one way or another, we all go thru it from time to time. So easy to get used to someone in SL, and be friends with, well I wish u all have the same kind of friends I got, that even if not on every day or not talk to everyday they still come and check on u from time to time, making sure all is ok, and still care about u as much as they did when u first met them. I know I got many friends, and I love each and every one of them for who they are. Damn I so got away from the subject at hand it's not even funny :p. I guess even I at times have that serious side on me, or do I? Hahahaha. Well all u all know GoGo, u all know he is a great DJ, and guy for that matter, u all know vianw is just as great, as manager of Gogo as she is as friend, so what else do I need to say? Talk to all laterz xoxoxo









No comments: