Sunday 18 January 2009

MMMMMMMM SATURDAY YAY!!

WOW what a day. Coming online and walking into the Koola and finding out a great DJane is there, is just better than any one could imangine. Well at least for me it is. Always enjoy walking in getting greeted by friends, listening to some great tunes. So anyway today we started with DJane sensei Melina, first time ever at the Koola and she sure rocked the dance floor. Thanks Muzeek for finding a DJ for today :p. It's kind of a tradition for me to stick my tongue out at Muzeek, I thinkI been doing that ever since I met him. So now it just becomes into a huge joke between me and him, lol. But hey this is ment to be fun as far as I know, and even so SL made some great friends that also carry over into RL. So for all of u that think SL is just a game, think again for many it is not, ok had to get that out of my system :D. Next we had DJ Absynth Zwanger, great DJ, and always making his sets diff. Then again most DJ's do would get boring other wise, and who really wants to listen to tunes over and over *other than me, when I really love one, haha*. So what can I say more. I know I probably repeat myself a lot, and at times it's hard not to. Sitting and think how best to bring across a feeling u felt about a set or the atmosphere in the club, if u did not experiancet he same kind of vibe. I can keep telling u that Koola is a great club to hang out in and we got great people and DJ's there to make u fell welcome and at home, u can fell part of. But why would u just take my word for it really. It is hard to put a feeling into words, and I'm sure u all been thru it, expecialy in SL, haha. So come party with us some time, get the experiance urself, Get to know the people there, and have the pleasure of catching one great set after another. Laterz all xoxoxo



























No comments: