Sunday 25 January 2009

OMG The Week Is Over..................YAY!

Always glad to see the weekend start, being able to sleep in, doing what u want and relax. Depending on where u are either sitting there with a cold drink or some nice hot chocolate or tea, maybe coffee? Talking to people u know, and enjoy. Ok, I could not think of a better thing to do then just that. Not sure many others find it relaxing or think of it as having fun :p. So much planning going on right now for the Koola, and hope u will all like the change and having more DJ's and parties at the Koola. But I should start talking about the party.
Started out with DJlefty was one great set, even so I showed up for the first one a little late (damns RL work, for making her late for the first set). Great set as always, just see the pics :p. And of course we were not done with one set, so after that, we had DJ JayDeeCamX Mimulus. Don't think I heard this DJ before, was a great Techno Set so ^^. Had me dancing and working the whole time, lol. Yeh I do work a lot I know, but I do enjoy it all so it's not like working to me. Could not sit still even in rl while I was trying to work. But I made it work for me, haha, yeh I'm addicted. Not done with the second set either, we had DJlefty come back for another set, and omg just as good as the first one, great skills, and tune slecetion, really enjoyed it to the end. Thanks Honey for the pics as always when ur working, nice qualitiy, lights and color. Laterz all. xox



























No comments: