Monday 19 January 2009

Happy Rez Day Mum!!

I know this was not an offical Koola event but I would like to post it anyway. I usually don't talk much about my family in here, but this I just can't pass up :D. I would like to thank Boo to let us use the beach for making one special party for my mum Maloe Vansant. The most special person u would ever want to meet, so caring and sweet. She has been doing her own Fliker account and working on pictues, maybe I should as for some lessons from my mom cuz omg she does some great work. If u would like to check it out here is the link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/31954671@N08/. My luv CvC Criss did one special set for his mum in law *giggles*. I know lately she does not do a lot of clubbing, but was happy she enjoyed this little surprise party we did for her, that without of the help of French would not of been possible, getting Maloe to go shopping for a while and then TP'ing her on the beach with her friends. Was one big surprise, hehe. I think French even got spanked for it, lol. Ok, I know I keep going on about the same thing here, but I am verry grateful to the family I got in SL, and also carries over into rl. Really like to thank each and every one of u to make this day special to my mum, that did not expect anything like this, without the help of Boo, Peachypie, French and CvC this would not of been as special as it was, luv u all from the bottom of my heart. For making today a special day for my mum that I luv, and hope this day will be one of those days she will remember for a long time with a smile on her face when ever she thinks of it. I know today was one of those emotional days for me, so bare with me :p. Talk to u all laterz, have a great night/day depending on where u are ^^. xoxoxo




















No comments: