Sunday 4 January 2009

Let's Start The Weekend!!

Thank god the weekend is here, time to play, spend time with loved ones, go out and party and catch some amazing DJ's and listen to some awesome tunes. It seems like all I do, but hey I enjoy it, so it's all good. Always looking for more talent, and please IM me if u do know someone that would like to try out, always giving chances to new talents. Enough of that said.
We started out with DJ Mathias Teardrop on friday, as always :D. Great set and getting better each time, even so I catch the set only in the last hour, I enjoy it all, and it's allways great fun to take pics and trying to think of what I will write in the blog. I really enjoy it all and could not think of a better place to do it at. I am not sure if I mentioned yet that we added one new manager to the Koola family, Destined, verry sweet, always ready to help out, thank u for all ur help already. Honey was on next with a guest DJ and this time she introduced to us DJane Jasminx, one great Techno set, great mixing. These DJanes are taking over SL world, lately u see a lot more DJanes showing up and doing a great job at it. Showing off the DJ's and making them work harder to not get passed by :p. Well to all the DJ's and DJanes good luck and keep it up,we all enjoy the sets and tunes, so please don't stop the music. xox





























No comments: