Wednesday 14 January 2009

!!!!YAY HUMPS DAYS!!!!!

Special set from the one the only :p CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos, spinning us one web of Tech'n'House. And as usual blew each and everyone away, that is no surprise anymore, with this talented DJ :p. So other then having great tunes, and the luv of my life at the same time behind the decks (ok I gotta mention that every once in a while right?), it was one amazing night as always. Always love the tunes, and u just never know what tune to expect next, or what will be at the end of the night. CvC becoming famous for just his intro's alone, yes each set one new intro. So if u miss the beginning of the set u miss a lot. Hehe last sunday u would of missed my voice, lmao. So many changes coming up for the Koola, I hope u will all enjoy what will be going on over the next few weeks. The DJ Battle alone will be amazing, if u need any info about that go to the Koola Klub there is a info box there, when u touch it it will give u a notecard with all the information u need. So u think u can DJ, lets battle it out :p. The last DJ standing will get great prices *wonders if she should start DJ'ing in SL to win it*, ok ok I know I wouldn't have much chance there, but hey to all of u going for it, I will the best of luck. Ok I think I bored u all enought for now, and let u get on with what u been doing. Enjoy ur AM/PM depending on where u are, hope ur all still keeping up with ur New Years resolutions, u know that usually only lasts thru the month of January, well ok not for all of us I know, hehe. Sweet dreams/Good morning and read u all soon. mwah xoxo






No comments: