Thursday 22 January 2009

Koola Klash


I think by now u all u all heard about the Koola Klash. Will be one big DJ Battle for the RL Koola b-day. Right now the Entries are going on I know a lot of u have been IM'ing me for those :p. Now u can pick it up at the Koola right next to the DJ booth in the front of the club. So if u not done that yet, get ur bum over there and read it. One will be that if ur a Koola Resident DJ already u can not enter. But the rules will be given out with the application, so u all will know what u have to do, get those applications back soon, and let the party beginn :p. I know I mentioned the Koola Klash a few times already, so if ur interrested to DJ at the Koola and join this Battle should be pretty fun, there will be a few judges to chose who will win, not mentioning any names of who is in it so u can't bribe them, lmao. So to all of u that enter good luck, and as always I will be writing about it here after it is done or the day after like I do now. Should be pretty fun listening to some new DJ's and maybe even some I have not heard in a while, I'm looking forward to it already. Like I said for info go to the Koola pick up ur application fill it out and send it back to Boo Rang, HeftyHoney Mighty or me (Trinity Tiger), thanks so much for checking this out as always :p and talk to u all laterz. xoxo

No comments: