Tuesday 6 January 2009

Start of the Week?

No better way to start then with some great DJ and some surprise DJ, hehe, u should all know who I'm talking about, but that will be in a while like to tease u guys at least for a little bit, and if u don't recognize him in the pic :p.
As every monday we started with DJ Woody Burner, with MJ managing, one great DJ well known and funny also, what more can u ask for :). OMG please don't answer that, haha. Anyway was one great set, as always, great house tunes, mixing and atmosphere. I know I say that a lot, but it's always true. So if u don't believe me, come check it out for urself some time. I know at times it's hard to believe someone, so I chalenge u all to come check out any of our DJ's and tell me ur not having fun :p. Yeh I am proud of each and everyone we got :D.
After Woody one special surprise by Producer/DJ Muzeek Okey, yeh we got him to spin again this week, hehe. Mixing all variaties of House, if u missed this set, u missed a lot. One great guy from France, lives for his music, and will not give it up for anything, and I am glad he does now, he has quite some talent. Such an easy going, mellow guy, u could not ask for a better friend. I for one am glad I know Muz, and get to listen to him. He used to spin a lot more in SL and took a break, now that he is back he is taking all by storm again, his friends always come to listen to him, and waiting for him to spin one of his own productions. Can't wait to get Muz to spin more again at Koola. And u just never know when he decides to do one special set, so if ur not in the Koola group already, maybe u want to think of joining just so u don't miss this DJ mixing ^^. Well all, hope u all enjoy partying with us at the Koola, and listen to these great DJ's, and just plain have fun with us, have some talk and fun while catching the tunes. See u next time at the Koola keep watching for our notices, and jump those LM's we send, u will always find great tunes and fun, feel at home. Till next time, mwah. xoxo





















No comments: