Sunday 18 January 2009

TGIF

What a way to start the weekend. And no better place or people then to do it with us :p. Got to get that in at least every now and then. Sorry was not there for the start of the set, and for this time got now pics of DJ Mathias Teardrop, but from what Boo told me was one great set again. But then we don't really expect anything less. :p As always was fun and Angelique does one great job. I know I like to talk about our Managers/Hosts as much as I do about the DJ's but without eather this would not be possible, and of course the people that come to listen to the DJ's, come to have fun.......... Next we had DJ Ketamine Placebo, Honey provided the pics for this as u can surely tell. Was one great party and some great tunes. Ketamine is a DJ from germany *just in case u didn't know I was born in germany* :p. I think it's just amazing how many diff cultures we bring together in sl. People from all over the world coming together getting to know eachother, talking a lot and somehow get together for loving the same thing as we all do Music and meeting new people. Koola is a great place to meet new people or seeing old friends, while listening to great DJ's and having some entertainment. I think that was pretty much all my thoughts today, well not really trying to catch up on all and also wanting to add another interview I did yet today, so still got a lot to do. :p hehe Talk to u soonish xoxo























No comments: