Thursday 8 January 2009

MMMMM Thursday!

U will never belive tonight, was one amazing set after another. Starting out with DJ Djfrenzy Dreamscape (always happy to have him come back). And Miss Honey as the manager on duty *hehe yeh I said duty*, the night can not get much better than that. Each tune was one eargasm after another, and u know it can't get much better than that :p. We all know Honey always finds us some great DJ's, different ones each week, but damn I really enjoy not knowing who will be on each week when Honey is on *or do I really know :p*, well either way surprise of who is on next week, even if I know I won't tell u, hehe. Gotta keep a little mystery ^^. But u know u missed a lot if u weren't there *giggles*.
Next was one new addition to the Koola, well hehe new DJ. So let me talk about this little french guy living in italy, oops I mean he told me he was italian living in france (everyone wondered about that accent). Just starting out as a DJ and doing a great job at it, tonight he mixed some Tech/Prog House for us, and also mixing some of the popular tunes for us too. The crowd loved him a lot, and I think some wanted to hear the accent of the french/italian? Of course he blamed it on breaking his mic and having one next week, but we see :p. Hehe always fun to pick on the DJ's. was one great set and great mixing. Gald to have u on board DJ Djmas Magic, hope u enjoyed spinning for us as much as we enjoyed listening to u, and we listen to u again next week :p. Well peeps cu laterz, starting to be bed time for me, always getting up early, so sweet dreams to all and mwah xoxo























































No comments: