Sunday 25 January 2009

Freaky Saturday?

Having three DJ's on also means more pics, haha, and even more to write. Lets see how sleepy I can get u all today *giggles*. I'm always glad once saturday is here, since I most often get sundays off. So that is my weekend anyway, one day. Don't seem like a lot, but I guess u get used to all after doing it for so long. Most times on those days I try to catch up on the blog and other work I was not able to do yet. That's why somtimes it takes me a little longer to write in the blog. So let be beginn :p.
Starting out with a new DJane Beccz Kobolowski, her third time spinning and so nervous to trial for Muzeek on friday, hehe, was kind of cute seeing her that nervous, lol. One new addition to Koola not only as a DJ but also hosting for Koola. I know how hard it is when u first start out, DJ'ing in SL, even I was thinking about it for a while, lately I don't find much time for it anymore, but maybe in the future never know :D. But to get back to Beccz, she did a great job, Muzeek even told me he heard great responses from the set. She selected great tunes, had the crowd going, and was having fun with it all. Really nice to see new talents come along, and happy we can help them out. :D (keep reading :p)






Next up was DJ Absynth Zwanger. Great House/Deep/Tech Set. As always enjoy the set, so did everyone else, even had a bride show up at the end of it, hehe a friend of Gwen and Absynth. As always this was a lot of fun, and Absynth is one great DJ, mixing smoothly, and spinning tunes people like, even some never heard of before, makes the set really one of a kind, and makes u want come for more each week *hint*. :p





















Last but not least DJane Gleshka Zapedzki took the decks. Another new addition to every other saturday. Got to see so many people I have not seen in so long, it's always nice to see old friends again, along with the new ones we make. Beccz was our host for that time, and she did a great job. Gleshka mixed some Tech House for us, was really great. I think I use the great word way to often, lol. But can't help it. The mixing was phenomanal, and even Muz busted out his bobble head dance for Gleshka, *sticks tongue out at Muz*. Well hope u all got a great weekend, or what is left of it for u. Talk to u all laterz, xox.












































































No comments: