Saturday 10 January 2009

TGIF!

We all know what TGIF means I'm sure so don't need to explain that. And what a day/evening/night it was (depending where u are:p). So let me start telling u what we all had, and then I will let u enjoy the pics.
Started out with DJ Mathias Teardrop, really great DJ and working hard to get known by all, and I think he is starting to do it, always hard to start out I think, being a new DJ, but thank god quite many make it, and it's nice to get that first break,and we are happy to give it after a trial of course :p, haha. Angel as always did a great job of hosting/managing and keeping the guests happy. So many on our crew and all working so hard, I would like to thank all DJ's, Managers and Hosts we got u all make it worth while and without u it would not be the same and we would not be where we are, so really from the bottom of my heart thank u all for always showing up on time and making everyone feel welcome, profiding great Music, and just plain having fun with it all.
Next was DJ Evermore Noel with our Honey, as always Honey threw quite the party and took some great pics for me, good thing cuz I saw a lot of grey people and it would not of been as pretty as the ones Honey sent me ;). One great Electro/Tech Set, everyone really enjoyed the tunes. Evermore is from belgium living in the states Honey told me. Was a great set I have to agree with all and u could tell this DJ must mix rl as well, great talent and showing great skills.
Then for a one hour surprise set came DJ/Producer CvC Criss (many know him as Cristiano Campos), with one great Progressive House Set, as always playing with those tuens and making all feel the vibe. Amazing set as always, and people could not sit still thru the whole entire set as before *rubs her feet*. Five hours of dancing can do that to u, hehe. Really like those surprise sets and DJ's, hehe :p. So I guess I wrote a lot today, and before I bore u anymore, check out the pics. Talk to u all laterz, xoxoxoxo


































































No comments: