Thursday 8 January 2009

WOOOOHOOOOOO HUMP DAY

As always a day late, but u should all be used to that by now from me :p. I suppose I should start talking/writing about the DJ and DJane we had, hehe. I could talk about my RL work, but that would be pretty boring, lmao, so I better not start talking about it or u all fall asleep. Ok, ok I tell u guys who was here and who u missed *giggles*.
Our Angel was the manager/host of one of the DJ's. As u can tell I'm still trying to drag it on. DJ Trix Congrejo started this hump day, hehe. One great DJ, always nice to have him come to Koola and do a special set, always fun and great tunes/mixing. So one great hump day, and u will never know who will be on next week, so u never know who ur going to miss :p. One great party just check out the pics as always provided by me, or sometimes one of the managers/hosts if I can't be there. So again I would like to thank all that help me out at times, when I can not be there xox. But back to DJ Trix, one great DJ and take ur change to listen to him...................After that we had a special guest DJ, a friend of Angel, DJane alba Rexen. Can't be much on SL but always happy to take her in for a guest set :D. Mixing some Dirty Electro House Tunes and WOW, was great. Always nice to see new and talented DJ's and DJanes, it's all interresting how each DJ is different, different tunes, different atmosphere, it just makes each day and set one of a kind. And also makes it an adventuer to see what I log into each day, lol. But really u all know it's always fun, no matter what ^^. So write more tomorrow or maybe even later tonight, who knows. But today will be one long set, but I like to keep u on edge and not tell u who will be all on today, just let u know, don't miss it :p. CU all laterz mwah xoxo















No comments: