Wednesday 21 January 2009

HOOOOOO GOGO TUESDAY!!! *giggles*

What a tuesday *screams*. How else could I start but scream, haha. One great line up on we had today. Ummmm not sure I want to tell u all about it yet *starts to think about it*. Ok, ok before u hurt me I will tell u :p.
Starting out with DJ benny Klang as every tuesday(he will be not there next week for RL reasons), one great DJ from germany, not sureI have mentioned that yet, or enough? ^^. I think by now u all know I was born in germany so it's funny for me to talk german and english at the same time sometimes, when I talk to benny it's always german, and then to go back and forth between english and german can be really challenging, but hey it's fun, lol. Anyway to get back to talking about benny. Always great set, and Finality one sweet manager/host. Always get the party going and enjoys what she does, always having fun and entertaining *hides her titler from Angel*.
Then we got the gogo DjGogo on the decks, and omg one amazing set it was. As I mentioned before GoGo has been there ever since Koola started, even longer then I have. When I first started going to Koola I was still hosting as an Hed Kandi Angel in SL. Still think of that time a lot, since it always was a lot of fun for me and got to meet so many people. And omg I did learn to multi task pretty fast and type even faster, lol. OMG I keep getting away from what I'm supposed to write here, lol. So to start talking about GoGo again, hope u all read the interview I just posted with him, I'm also still working on the next one. GoGo is from portugal, can't remember if I ever told u guys, and if I did sorry :p. Guess ur stuck with me either way*feels a bit sorry for u all, well not really*. Just fun to make u guys read my thoughts and hope u all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. So I guess I bored u long enough for this one, and I still gotta post todays set, soooooooooo...................xoxo













































No comments: