Sunday 8 March 2009

Famous Friday...





Today was a day I was off, YAY. So not used to having off on a friday, but it was nice to be able to catch my luv doing his set, and then going to Koola and catching all the DJ's there, hehe. Not that I have to, but like I said I always enjoy it (smiles). Most of you are starting ur weekend today, and probably looking foreward to having a few days off. Damn I so need a vaccation, lmao. Yeh not in the near future, or maybe, hehe. Well I hope u did not miss the set's we had lined up for u today. I know I did (sticks tongue out). So here goes......



Starting our set on friday's DJ Kromus Korobase, really great guy, known him for a long time. Funny how u think of that when u write about it, lol. And only found out not that long ago that Kromus does not live to far from me in the states, lmao. No I have not met him RL, but it's weired how many people live close to me even in the huge USA, hehe. Kromus has been DJing in SL for a long time by now, and also RL DJ, and one of those guys talking during his sets. Don't find many of those DJ's. Well lately it seems more and more are starting to talk, and I think it's kind of nice to put a voice to the DJ, lmao. Hosting for this event, Margie Dallagio (had a few problems with her conection at first) and Orias Frostbite to help out, hehe. Was a great turn out, so many people there to listen to Kromus ZOMG (sticks tongue out).

Next set for u brought by DJ Nath Jonesford. Also was in the Koola Klash last monday, and I worte a bit about him, as I said I known him for quite some time. And got to listen to him a few times, great set as always, hehe. Hope u were able to make it to his set, and have some fun I think Joca said at some point 25 people there, not bad if u ask me (sticks tongue out). Entertaining us the lovely HeftyHoney Mighty, always amazing to see her and her sexy outfits. And she does look sexy at all times.

Last set of the night DJ Ketamine Placebo. Great set and tune selection, as every week. With the entertainment of Orias Frostbite, again jumping in to cover, I think we are starting to work Ori to much, hehe. But yet when asked he always says yes unless he absolutly can't. Even gave up a friends party some time this week to work (shakes head). Well that is determination (sticks tongue out).


I hope u had a great start of the weekend, and found a great party with phenominal tunes and lots of bum shaking. I know I had my fun as always. Talk to u all laterz, xox.




























No comments: