Friday 6 March 2009

Sensational Saturday...

Ello all, sorry it took this long to get me to update this again, and of course today I will work hard to get it all up to date. I really need to start adding stuff before I go to bed or at least the next day, this week been so busy for me and that is one of the reasons why it took this long, so let me start...............
And here we are again, another weekend, and what a start, but I get to that in a while, first I gotta distract you for a while, lol. What a lazy day today, waking up late, well @ least late for me, making some breakfast and watching a movie while eating, haha. Even got to talk to my luv between his RL gigs, he has going on today, all that work while he's ill, men (sticks tongue out). But those slow mornings are always great and needed. I suposse I should start telling all of you about todays party, here goes....

Today for the first time @Koola (as far as I can remember) DJ Phreak Lemmon. Got to l isten to him before at other clubs, and he is amazing. He put together for us his farvorite House style he said, DnB. I really liked it a lot. Verry talented DJ, but I alwayz thought so. I think I've known Phreak since Sands (a used to be club I used to go to all the time and met many of the friends I have now) time. Weired how clubs come and go, well it is a lot of work to own a club, don't just mean money, but also finding relyable people. Most clubs go thru it, but it's good to know we got a great Krew working and having fun @Koola. Skylah Kesslinger the entertainment for the first 2 hours of this 6 hour event, great job as always.

Coming up next DJ Absynth Zwanger, mixing for us some Deep/Minimal/Techno, as always an amazing set. I never get tired listening to Abs, and alwasy enjoy talking to him. The last tune of the set an oldie by Pink Floyd really impressed is all I can say. Abs has been @Koola for a while now and it seems he surprises us each week with another great set. The entertainment of the second event, me (sticks tongue out). I'm sorry you must all be tired of me by now. Maybe just for that reason I start working more, haha. But really sorry if sometimes I'm a little distracted, I try hard to keep up with all I swear, haha. I know not any good excuse, I hope u all enjoy your selfs anyway.

The last set of the night DJ Ephram Magic. I think I already mentioned he is from portugal. Really, talented DJ, and never short of surprizes with the tunse he choses. Really enjoy his sets a lot. And this time his partner working fro him, Monyka Mai. The sexy neko duo, hehe. Many friends around to support Eph, their friend or favorite DJ. If you have not heard him yet, you really should, I'm sureglad he started mixing @Koola. Had 2 hosts for this event Monyka Mai and Orias Frostbite, really working well together, and having so much fun. And of course I help it along also, picking on Orias has become a tradition for everyone, and I get lot's of back up from the rest, lmao. Even fait helps me out when she is there, hehe. We all know he loves getting picked on even if he fights it with all he got, lmao. But anyway......

I hope u all enjoyed ur time with us today. I know I really hada lot of fun with the tunes and the people. Enjoying meeting new people, I guess that's why I love what I do, so many oportunity's, and so mnay chances to meet people. Well anyway as always great DJ's, really happy with all the ones we got @Koola. And hope they enjoy Koola as much as we do. Talk to u all laterz, xox.















































































No comments: