Tuesday 24 March 2009

Twisted Tuesday



Mmmm lets see, today was a pretty good day for me, as I had a day off from RL today, but yet working a lot on the Blog and other stuff, so was quite fun, hehe. Even had a chance to watch a movie after I woke up, lmao. Well ok that don't happen often for me so it's nice to have that time every now and then and just sit and watch somthing without having to move much, hehe. Seems like I am always on the go, wether it is RL or SL, yet I enjoy what I do so it's no big deal. Today we have quite the line up for u guys, and hope u enjoy it as much as we do, should be amazing. So let me start one thing at a time, lol, with the first DJ we have for u today (sticks tongue out).........

Mmmm lets see, today was a pretty good day for me, as I had a day off from RL today, but yet working a lot on the Blog and other stuff, so was quite fun, hehe. Even had a change to watch a movie after I woke up, lmao. Well ok that don't happen often for me so it's nice to have that time every now and then and just sit and watch somthing without having to move much, hehe. Seems like I am always on the go, wether it is RL or SL, yet I enjoy what I do so it's no big deal. Today we have quite the line up for u guys, and hope u enjoy it as much as we do, should be amazing. So let me start one thing at a time, lol, with the first DJ we have for u today (sticks tongue out).........

Second one up on the decks DJ Danny Dinzel, from Czech, talked to him a few times now really nice guy, and omg was an amazing set. Was teh first time for me to listen to him and it impressed me. Really enjoyed the set a lot, and I really liked the tune selection, so was a lot of fun for me. Entertaining us for druing this time was djleftydc Denja, as always doing one amazing job of getting people in the house and making sure people are having fun. Really nice guy, enjoy working with him a lot, and always happy to help wether it is finding a DJ of even sending his friends to fill out application for working @Koola. So thanks so much for ur help, xx.

Third DJ of the night DjGoGo Dreadlow, one of my favorite even after all this time, lol. GoGo is one great guy always knows my favorite tune and even started the set today kind of with it, lol. Always happy to have him here, and always enjoy the set. Ok vian sorry, but luv GoGo (sticks tongue out), but luv u too, hehe. Both of u really amazing people and glad to have u in my life :D, hehe. Entertaining us today as every tuesday Margie Dallagio, one gret woman u want to know, always sexy, sweet and don't think I ever seen her be unkind to anyone. Alway there when need to talk, or if help is needed, but think I said that before, guess that means I mean it? LOL

And for a surprise set DJ djleftydc Denja, mixing some Tech House for us, and don't ask me how I got the chains on him againg to ty him behind the decks, lol. But if this is going well who knows we might here a lot more of him again, so hope u enjoyed this little surprise lefty had for us, hehe.

The nest few days there won't be any blogs from me, since I am taking a small break from SL, think it's time for me to take a small break from it all and just enjoy my RL for a few days. I be back by the weekend, and since this is my baby, u gotta no choice to wait for me to return (sticks tongue out), lol. See u all soon mwah, xox.





































































No comments: