Sunday 8 March 2009

Teasing Thursday...

Now we past the middle of the week, hehe, and all looking foreward to the weekend, most probably can't wait for the weekend, lol. For me it's the same each week, only get one day off on the weekend if I'm lucky. But try to make it on sundays, since on that day I get to talk to my family in germany, hehe. And it's really nice to be able to do that (smiles). Nice day to relax and just sit here and talk, write in the blog and trying to get caught up, lol. I know I been pretty bad and really need to keep it up more, maybe write before bed? LOL, well we see I try but won't make any promises, I'm not sure I can keep, lol. So let me tell ya about the DJ's we had today. So here we go.....

Starting us out today DJ oldschool Spittler, becoming a regular @Koola. And doing a great job. Most times I don't get a chance to catch his set from the beginning but I show up some time in the middle of it, haha (won't mention RL again). As always great set by oldschool, and great job by HeftyHoney Mighty entertaining su to the fullest (sticks tongue out).

Next up and doing a 4 hour set Royko Menendez, for the first time @Koola, and it was amazing. Even so we started a little late, since one DJ could not make it online and we had to find a diff one, and Muzeek IM'ed Royko and he agreed to do a long set today for us, what a treat. Entertaining us for the first 2 hours Peachypie Cooljoke and Orias Frostbite, as alwasy working great together. then again we all work well together, even if we are all a little diff, haha. The last part of Royko's set was hosted by Margie Dallagio and Monyka Mai, also working also great together. And I am there to watch it all, lmao. Yeh gotta keep my eye on it all (sticks tongue out).

Hope u enjoyed ur time with us again. I know I enjoy it all, hehe, every day the same for me, lol. Always at Koola, Boo thinks I moved in, I'm starting for her to start charging me rent, lmao. Talk to u laterz, xox.





































No comments: