Friday 6 March 2009

Sacred Sunday...

Starting yet another month this year, adn tiem sure fly's when your having fun. Soon the clocks are getting changed again (@ least where I'm @ they do it this weekend), or maybe they have been changed already for you, or coming up in the near future. Losing this one hour in sping and trying to get used to that, will be a chanlenge, but we been doing this for how long now (as long as I can remember, lol). But somehow we all get used to it, lol, even if it takes a little while. But really should start telling about the party we had, huh? Well then again right now u can't make me do anything, so bare with me (sticks tongue out). Ok let me think for a second, haha. Here we go......

Starting out today with the guy I known for a long time and is always busy building and changing things around on his land, moving right now too. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about. And if not let me mention the name and u will hit ur forehead and say, omg yes that is it (sticks tongue out). DJ Franco Amat from germany, mixing some sexy Vocal tunes for us all and making us not be able to sit still even in RL. As always one amazing set, and as always great converstation, but what else are we used to by Franco, hehe. Always looking sexy and and giving his all. The host for the first 2 hours was Christen McMinnar, Skylah was held up in RL, damn what is the RL everyone keeps talking about (starts to think). But anyway had some great fun, and Chirsten has had some good ideas to make all a bit better. Lately he had not much time to come online much, but when he is there (ducks), always great fun :p.

Next up the guy that will be in the Koola Klash tomorrow, and trying his luck of winning it. Wish him the best of luck. DJ TwinStar Sciarri, today mixing us some Progressive/Tribal. Great set as alwayz. And omg so many people there, lets not talk about lag, haha. But hey more people = more fun (sticks tongue out). Twin started spinning @ Koola cuz he likes the club, and how can u blame him, Koola is quite amazing, and knowing it's also a club RL in England, well I can't wait to see the real club. Well the club in SL is a replica of the real club but I'm sure that I mentioned that before. I should really find some pics and post those here too, but if u want to check out the website just search for www.koola, and it comes up (sticks tongue out). Well our entertainment was someone new to Koola and recomended by Monyka, a friend of hers, NightAttack Guardian. Also a friend of Ephram Magic, hehe. I only met Night but from what I hear he knew Cris for a little while now, and hosted for him before at a different place. Small SL world, haha. Well I talked to him a few times now, and he is a really nice guy. And sure glad he decided to come host @ Koola :D.

The last 3 hour set, as every sunday, by my luv RL DJ/Producer CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos. He has been with Koola for a long time by now, well since last september I think. I met him at a joint event at a different club, and we been talking a lot since then. One of his friends wanted to try out for Koola, but Angeline is not online verry much cuz to busy RL. She did do some special surprise sets @Koola so, and omg she is great too. But now I get away from Cris (sticks tongue out). I know he is known by many people and respected by all. So far everyone that listened to him once comes back as often as they can and try to catch his set, no matter where he mix's. As always was an amazing set, but really don't expect anything else anymore, he is great, even if @ times he don't even know it. The entertainment brought to u by no other then Margie Dallagio. She has been working so much and never complains, really great job, and always has so much fun, even when she is not feeling the best. But Orias Frostbite was there to help out a little and so was I :D.

As always it was a great day. Lots of converstaion and as always picking on Orias, I think by now he expects it, lol. But really, was a great party, and we all had a lot of fun. Even my sexy aunty Peachypie Cooljoke was there, dressed in the sexy little gold dress u see here, hehe. But I think I mentioned before sexy runs in the family, got mine from mum and daddy, lol, and of course my aunty :p. Hope u all had a great time, talk to u laterz, xox.















































































No comments: