Sunday 8 March 2009

Secret Saturday

Another day @Koola. Think I am finaly caught up after this one, lol. This took me forever today,but oh well @ least it is fun, and if I would not have so many IM's open @ the same time I would get it done a lot sooner, haha. But yeh for me doing just one thing gets pretty boring so I just write a little faster to keep up with all, hehe. Anyway as always today was one amazing day @Koola. And once u see who was all here u will be happy u did not miss it, or ummmmm slap urself for missing it? Either way, was a lot of fun (sticks tongue out). And today I try to keep it @ least a little short, cuz still got a lot to do today. So let me start tell you all.........

Starting out the set today DJ TwinStorm Sciarri, he sure had been busy this week @Koola, starting out with the Koola Klash, then mixing today, and coming up again tomorrow. Not sure how he finds time to do anything else, lol. Was an amazing set and so many people there to listen to him. Entertaining u Skylah Kesslinger also celebrating her Rez-Day a little late, HapPy Rez DAy Skylah, xox.

Up next DJ Absynth Zwanger as always amazing set. He is another of those DJ's I catch all the time even if I dont' host during that time, lol. At times I am so out of words and just don't know what to write, hehe. But always enjoy the sets. Sad if u missed it (sticks tongue out).

Last set of the night DJ Ephram Magic, as always amzing, but had to cut the set short, because there were some problems Eph could not resolve. So only had an hour set, sorry all for the inconvinience but shit happens so sorry. But it was great while it lasted. Talk to u guys laterz, xox.













































No comments: