Friday 6 March 2009

Koola Klash Continued....


And another Klash of the Titans, hehe. From what I hear this was the last time we had DJ's try out for winning some big prizes. Along with money they also win a residency to the Koola Klub, and it is a verry populare club, it really build itself up a lot since even I first started there. I remember doing most shifts cuz really not a lot of DJ's there @ that time, DjGoGo Dreadlow has been there longer then me and so has Muzeek Okey, so many changes since I started, but I think all was for the better. At that time of course I was hosting, and Scarletti was taking care of the Blog, hehe. But it was always fun and still is, no matter how long I been there, it feels like I am home when I walk in that door, and don't think that will change in the near future, hehe. I think most of us pick one place we love the most and that is where we end up returning to. So let me tell ya about the Klash....

Fist up to Battle today DJ TwinStorm Sciarri, also mixing for us on sunday's from 2-4pm. Really great DJ in my opinion, but then again I would be told by some I would not know since I don't DJ myself. Well even so I respect all DJ's and know it takes a lot of talent and creativity, I still know what I like, and what I don't. What would any DJ be without Fans? Soory had a conversation about that once and it kind of got me mad, no it was not with Twin, lol. But anyways, Twin did great, with him the best of luck as I do all of u guys u gave it ur best, but only one can win (sticks tongue out).

Second one in the Battle DJ Showde Pessoa, known him for a long time too. Kind of funny what u think of when u see this guy u knew for so long mixing for the first time, no didn't listen to himt he first time at the Klash but was when HeftyHoney Mighty still had tome to do her Honeylicious DJ Agency, hehe. Going to clubs and putting up a party. The first one was @ Koola and Showde mixed then, I was kind of surprised cuz never knew, haha. Was a really great set, and as always a lot of support from fans, and some people just catching the DJ's to see who is on for the day. Cuz no info of who was in the Klash untill the day of and when they started, so unless ur in the goup u did not know, hehe.

The last Battle was DJ Nath Jonesford, also a guy I have known for a long time. Those Sands timse sure keep coming back it's where I met even Showde, and so many other people. I listened to Nath before many times, and he is great. He even went on longer than his one hour, cuz he wanted to spin some tunes for his friends that were there. I stayed till the end and it was fun. But yeh I say that all the time, lol. Was a great set from Nath.



Well I really wish the best of luck to all DJ's and on March 21st u will find out who wins it all. So keep an eye out for it on the notices, and then come check it out live @ Koola. Talk to u all laterz, xox. To be continued.....
















No comments: