Friday 20 March 2009

Nutter Thursday



And here we are again, another day in our SL life, hehe. People keeps saying this is just a game, wonder if anyone realizes that many of us make friends of here that u care about also in RL, some we even have contact with outside of sl. Even heard a few times people met on here and got married in RL, so how can anyone say this is just a game. Guess the only reason I think like that today is because tomorrow on of my firends is having a going away from SL party, met her a long time ago, and even so lately did not have much time to talk to her or hang out, it's still sad to see her leave. Her name is Anastacia Bailey and she met someone on SL, and met him RL, so now they want to get on with their RL, and I understand. Wish u both the best of luck, and really so happy for u Ana that u finaly found the happyness u deserve <3.>

Today we are starting out with oldschool Spittler, has been @Koola many times now and is starting to be a regular, hehe. Always enjoy his sets a lot, and even so SL did not like me to much yesterday and I saw a lot of grey people I think I did manage to get some nice pics for the blog with not to much grey in them (looks at the wall wonders if they are always that color). Entertaining us today and from now on every thursday djleftydc Denja, as always doing an amazing job, and sending out some funny notices, haha. Always funny to see what people come up with in those things, lmao. But we all try to make it fun either way :p.

Next tied to the decks :p, DJ Franco Amat, sorry Erin Messmer was not able to make it, but we love Franco and always happy when he comes and spins for us :). Hope all is ok Erin sweety. Well here we are with Franco. as always some amazing vocal house tunes, and what can I say it keeps my foot taping and my sl butt moving, lol. Think that's what it is all about :p, spending time with people we love and always fun to meet more people, hehe. As always an amzing set Franco thank u so much really enjoyed it. Entertaining us for this time was the sexy and georgous Peachypie Cooljoke, haha, only saying that cuz she is my aunty and she said she would beat me if I didn't, lmao really jk about the beating part :p. Always fun to hang around with her and talking and just goofing around :).

Bringing the keys to release the last DJ was DJ Gonguitas Greggen, stepping in for DJ Royko Mendez, he had some RL issues he had to be at, and totaly understandable. Gonguitas was also mixing for us last night, and again it was an amazing set. Really glad he decided to join the Koola for some fun, lol. Amazing DJ knows his tunes and shows his talent often. Entertaining us for this was the sweet and sexy Margie Dallagio, shaking her bum to the tunes, and having her fun with the translater she put on, was pretty funny, haha. One way to learn another language, lmao. Think I need to try that also, might be easier if I see it all the time, will be hard to speak it so, rofl.

One day closer to the weekend, and also closer to the end of the Koola Klash. I know I keep mentioning it, but making sure ur not forgetting it, or try to remind myself not quite sure about that, I let u know once I figure it out, haha. Well hope ur last day at work won't be to bad, but hey the weekend is almost here, so it's all good. Talk to u all laterz, xox.































































































No comments: