Friday 13 March 2009

Tonnage Thursday

Wow, what a day, lots of work and stress and yet it was fun in the end, hehe. But ya know me I got fun most times, even if I get some stress, lol. Hope u made it at least to some of the sets today, or u missed one great line up. Always the best (sticks tongue out). I would also like to welcome the newest Executive Manger to our group Peachypie Cooljoke, Congrats sweety, doing great already and u just started, mwah. Thanks for all ur help, and making my life a bit easier, xox. Ok, so now let me start telling u about the party we had today, here goes........

Today we started with a DJane, by the name of Mace Cale, coming from Spain, she mixed us a set of Electro/Minimal/Tech Minimal. It was an amazing set. Mace was the first time @Koola, and blew all away, as u can tell by the pics (sticks tongue out). HeftyHoney Mighty found this DJane and asked her to come spin for us @Koola, thanks Honey nice choice. Honey also entertained us during this event, as always doing a great job, but by now we know what to expect when Honey is working, lol :p.


Second up on the decks DJ Erin Messmer, from germany if I have not mentioned that yet (sticks tongue out), mixing us some Vocal/Soulfull House. As always great tunes from this guy, he never lets us down, and never gives less than his best. And OMG even my buddy Franco Amat was able to catch some of Erin's set. Lately it has been hard for Franco to show up and catch his loves sets, same the other way around, but hope to see more of them together again for a while, them 2 are always working, hehe. Entertainment brought to u by Peachypie Cooljoke, a sexy, funny, sweet, yet naughty girl, really love her a lot, always helping out, and always ready to listen if anything is wrong, and finding the right words to make someone feel better, xox.
Last set of the night for the secong time now and hoping he will stay on with us, because he is one great DJ and I really like listening to him, DJ Royko Mendez. Really great guy and always happy to help out with mischief, lmao. But to tell u about his set, like I said he mixes really perfectly and always selects the best tunes to keep us going. Really glad Royko joined our team and hope he will stay with us. Entertaining us for the last 2 hours, mainly cuz we decided to let him out of the basement for a little while Orias Frostbite, we make him work hard and tip the DJ with his pay, just don't tell him, he might come after me the next time he sees me, lmao. But to be serious for one second, sorry can't do it longer than that, he is a great guy, never says no when asked to work to help out, even volunteers himself when he can. And coming up with some new idea's I can not talk about yet, lol. Really glad Orias is working for Koola, and enjoying what he does, and he takes us picking on him so well, hehe. Thanks dude for all really apreaciate it more than u think.

Now to get to the end of the Blog again, lol, by now I think u all know me pretty well if u did not already, hehe. I love my family, that is constantly growing, and I love my work, at times it's hard to keep all in balance, but somehow manage it all. I'm sure many of us go thru that even in RL, and it is tough. Well all will see ya all soon, and talk to u laterz, xox.













































No comments: