Wednesday 11 March 2009

Tainted Tuesday.....

Another begining of the week, well @ least for us at Koola (sticks tongue out). Hehe, we had Koola closed monday for a change since the Klash is on a by week, now the best of the best still got to go against each other, and if I remember right, there should be a battle again next week monday. Well should be great as always, hehe. Anyway the first DJ of yesterday sadly had to cancel for some internet conection problems so our first DJ was not till 2PM, by that time I was online anyway and only got my off line messages. Sometimes this time difference can get pretty anoying, lol. But nothing could be changed at that time, since it was already to late, so oh well. So let me tell ya about the rest of the party..........

Starting out with DJ dan277 Baxton from UK, great DnB set from him and even Phreak enjoyed it verry much, think I even saw him put his popcorn down and shake his bum, lol. Frist time we had dan277 @Koola, and it was amazing, many people there, even Orias dropped all to catch this set, guess he really likes DnB from the sounds of it, hehe. Sorry to tell ya, I was ur host during that time, lol. Seems lately I do it more often again, and still trying to do my best between the other work I do, so sometimes a little quiet in open, sorry about that. Either way I really enjoyed the set.

Next up our Resident DJ DjGoGo Dreadlow, as always amazing set, and awesome tunes, even took us back in time a few times, always like when he does that, hehe. GoGo is an amazing DJ and also does it RL, and u can really tell he has been doing this for a while, great mixing, always great tunes. Entertaining us for this event was Margie Dallagio and Orias Frostbite, and we all seem to like to pick on him, sorry Ori :p. So many laughs, just mention luv and he pukes right away, lmao. So that word is mentioned a lot of times, and if he tells u he is a vrigin, well ummmmmmmm not sure u want to believe it, but he try's to make it believeable, so I guess I take his word for it, lol. Ok not really but hey whatever works (sticks tongue out).

Well that was it for yesterday, hope u all had a great time, and really danced ur bum's off, I can't help but dance anymore, think it's all I do, and enjoy it a lot, well other than ummmm ok I won't bore u with what else I do while I shake my bum, hehe. Talk to u all laterz, xox.






































































No comments: