Tuesday 24 March 2009

Sick Sunday......



My favorite day of the week is here, lol. Mainly cuz I get to spend time with family and all my loved ones. Even in Sl, hehe. Think that's why I like sundays so much, see my luv, don't see him so much lately during the week unless I have a day off. Then some people that don't come online much during the week, and I love catching up with them as well, it's always nice to do so, and know they are still doing well. So many people I miss, but it's a surprise if one I have not talked to in forever IM's me and we catch up even if just for a few minutes :). But it makes my day :D. So many people I miss but thank god for e-mail, hehe, at least one way to keep in touch. Well ok let me start telling u about the party we had coming @ u..................

First DJ on the decks, DJ Franco Amat, from germany, yeh yeh I know :p. Mixing us some Clasic House Tunes, and it was amazing, really enjoyed the set, and it's always nice to learn something well I guess it's old, lol. But it's still learning, for me house music is still kind of new, and still need to ask the DJ's what style it is they spin, but none of them mind answering those kind of questions for me, or at least they don't tell me, hehe. Think we are pretty lucky with the DJ's we got @Koola, even tho they all have their own style of music and clothes, they are all great guys and girls, hehe. I'm fortunate enough to have met them, and finding good people in SL it's hard at times. But think going to Koola was the best thing ever for me, made many friends there and still meeting new ones all the time. Entertaining us today was Margie Dallagio, she has been jumping in a lot to help out lately, she is working way to much like I do. I really appreciate it Margie more than I can put into words. Lately I been working a lot of double shifts and what not, so starting to get a little stressfull, but I guess I'm used to it, and it keeps my mind of of other things, and that sometimes helps a lot. Maybe that's why I keep myself so busy, so I got no time to think, lol. Well anyway by now u guys must know Margie pretty well, she is working a lot, and always happy and sweet. Thanks for all, xox.

next up on the decks well hehe, we did something a little different today, TwinStorm had to cancel he is gone RL right now and was not able to be online for today, so I found some different DJ's, lol. I had asked hope Sewell if she wanted to plesure us with her set today, and she mentioned she is building with Jase right now and yes sure she will be there later. A little while later she IM'ed me and aksed if I minded Jase doing a set, and I asked her if both of them wanted to do a one hour set for us, she had loved the idea and talked to Jase about it, and we had 2 DJ's in one, was really great. DJ Jase Sin was starting out for us, mixing up a storm and keeping everyones bum shaking. This guy is a great DJ, I heard him a few times since sometimes when I get to go somewhere with Cris Jase is the DJ on before him and I get to hear at least some of Jase, always great sets and really enjoying it. After the one hour DJane hope Sewell took over the decks, hope has been a long time Resident @Koola. Even so for a while she did not have much time to spin much for internet conection problems, she is back now and in full force. To Koola she comes every now and then, but she loves spinning @Koola, so when ever I ask her she never really says no :D. Sorry to admit I was the entertainment during that time, so will not say to much about that, lol.

Last DJ of the night for us, my luv, DJ/Producer CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos, coming to us live out of Brazil. To tell u about his set's, everytime he starts his sets with a different intro, and even if more than one club, the intro is different each time. Just never know what to expect. A verry talented DJ, that proves to us all he knows what he is doing each time he mix's, music is his life, and it show's. Working a lot on his own productions now and mixing them for us during his sets, they are all verry great. At times I get to hear one before it is finished, really like when he lets me listen to his new productions, and hear how much it changes by the time it's done :). Sorry Margie had some RL comapny today, and I agreed to do her shift for her, so hope u did not mind to be stuck with me again, lol. Sorry about that (sticks tongue out).

Well that was it for today, hope ya all had fun and enjoyed the day with us. We try to make it as unforgetable as we can. It's a lot of work but we enjoy it verry much and don't see it as work we see it as fun, hope it shows :). Talk to u all laterz, xox.








































No comments: