Wednesday 11 March 2009

Happy Rez-Day Party For Boo xox

She told us for one week she didn't want a party, even so she had one planed, well least wanted to pick the DJ's, and then changed her mind last minute, going on a date, hehe. Well Needless to say we did not listen all that well, we just planed it for a few days after the fact, haha. So unexpected surprise party for some we all love verry much, my sissy in law Boo Rang. Great girl, always there for her friends and never lets anyone down. There is many times I needed an ear to listen to me, and she is always there for me, love her a lot, and hope she knows she can count on me as much as I count on her. So sceaming this little party was quite fun for me, and could not of done it with a lot of help. So first of I would like to thank everyone that made this possible, starting with my luv (Boo's brother) CvC, Joca (the other brother :p), Maloe, Isis and HeftyHoney, thanks for all ur help, luv u bunches. So let me start telling u about the party we had..........

While waiting for our lovely Boo, DJ TwinStorm Sciarri, mixed us some awesome tunes on the Party Boat, and quite many people came, even so all asked where Boo is, while she was still putting the kids to sleep, lol. Lot's of talk of how we are going to get Boo to log on, and still waiting, was quite funny, since all were waiting and kept asking me where Miss Rang is, hehe. Well it might of took her some time, and having some wine before coming online, but she finaly made it, and omg the party started as soon as she came over. Think we really surprised her a lot, since it was already a few days past her rez day and she did not expect anything at that time anymore, hehe. But what are friends for, and many showed up to make it the best party ever seen (smiles). Twin of course did one amazing set as always, and I think he was a little nervous doing the Boss's rez-day party, but he did more than well. Great tunes as always and lots of bum shaking as well, hehe.

The only DJ I really new Boo wanted on her rez-day party since he was the only one changed for wednesday on the diary, that I could be sure about she wanted to mix for her, was DJ Joca Sawson, Boo's bro. Of course he did not let this oportunity pass up and mixed one of the best sets ever for his sis, and even wished her a happy rez-day on the mic (if u have not heard that voice yet u missed a lot :p). More and more people showing up, even so I did send out a lot of invites, everyone I could think of, lol. And I know Isis sent some out too, and I even think Phreak sent some out, so was amazing, @ one point we had over 30 people on the little boat, I was surprised we did not sink it, lmao. But hey it was Joca's boat so we trashed it as much as we could to give him something to do after the party (Joca on clean up duty).

DJ CvC/Cristiano of course had a plan for his sis too, amazing special set, showing just how much he loves her, and mixing some of her favorite tunes. The set as always was one of a kind and, it was so touching when he spoke on voice and told his sis how much he loves her and hopes she enjoys the party for her, that we all put together for her :D. Was really sweet let me tell u, not sure if many eyes stayed dry after that little spech (should of wrote all down to write it in the Blog, but did not think of it at the time). It was great and Boo got many prestent, but as she said the day after in her thank u note, it's not about presents it's about spending time with ur friends and actually remembering why SL is still fun, even when at times it don't seem like it is. I think we all go thru that phase at some point and time, but somehow something always reminds us why we joined in the first place and how many people actually care about us, xox.

We tryed to make this party as special as Boo is to us, but it is hard to actually express how much u care about someone just by doing one little thing. And to me it seemed like it was only one little thing to make a friend happy on her special day. It's not about anyone but this one person u try to make feel special on a day like that, and u hope all goes well, and that person has a great time. I think we accomplished that, staying on later than usual, hehe, and talking to all ther friends, I could try to remember all that showed up, but well if u read this the ones I mean will know, thanks all for making this day special for Boo, and like she said it was not the presents as silly as some were, it's about the time we spend with friends on those days. Really I like to thank u all from the bottom of my heart. Talk to u all laterz, xox.


























































































No comments: