Thursday 12 March 2009

Weired Wednesday.....

First off I would like to appologize my pc has been acting up and while taking pictures yesterday I wasn't checking if they all loaded in my file, now as I look in it I see only 4 pictues and I know I took more than that, I kept frezzing in sl and had to restart my whole pc, so really sorry. Hope my punishment won't be to severe (looks @Boo), lol. But anyways here we are again in the middle of the week, more parties, more people to get to know, hehe. Another humpz day, lol, yeh u all know I call wednesday that all the time, haha. I guess I'm just used to it cuz in the states they use that quite often, hehe. Well ok, hope u all had a great day, and it's a little warmer then where I'm at. Yesterday it was really cold again, bellow zerro, and really windy, can't wait for spring to start and it finaly getting warmer. But it seems here winter sticks around for ever and we only get summer right after winter, there is no spring, lmao. Ok, ok let me start telling u about the party even so I don't have many pics, here goes..........

Starting out with DJ Mathias Teardrop, has been @Koola for some time now, and moving from friday to wednesdays, a few weeks now this way. Really great DJ and has come a far way since he first started. I was thinking about DJ'ing for some time, but never can find the time to practice to try and get better, and I know I'm not good so don't want to embarrase myself mixing for u all, but it should be just for fun, lol. Well we see, Cris said he would teach me some stuff, and I know he has been helping some other DJ's giving tips and hints, trying to help them get better, hehe. Quite the man I got (big smile). Since my host didn't show up, once I logged on I went to Koola right away and hosted for poor Mathias, since he sent his own Notice out, felt so bad about it. Really need to find some Hosts I can depend on, lol. Well I do have quite many I can trust, but hey if u are interessted in workign @Koola, just IM me and I send u an application (sticks tongue out). Was as always a great set delivered by Mathias, hope u had a change to catch some of it, or u missed out on a lot. And he will be back next week for ur plesure (sticks tongue out).

Next up behind the decks was DJ Djmas Magic, also a fairly new DJ, well not that new, but he sure improved his skills since I first heard him. It's amazing to hear a DJ from when he first starts and just see/hear and then the differance after he has been doing it for a while. Even Cris said, he knew Mas showed a lot of potential, and that he knew from the begining he would be great. Well anyway was an amazing set, and managing for the first time today djleftydc Denja, I'm sure u heard him spin many times before, and he does a great job hosting as well, right now he can't spin so much since his internet conection is not as good as it was so he is taking a little break. But glad he is now working for Koola, had a long talk with him yesterday and he is a really nice guy and really funny. Glad he decided to join the family (sticks tongue out).

The last set of the night usually from DJ/Producer Muzeek Okey, but he could not be here last night had some RL comitments and was not back till late. So lefty asked Peterpan Galathie to spin for us, and it was an amazing set, spinning some Vocal House for us. Everyone had a great time and many showed up to listen to Peter DJ, hehe, it's what everyone calls him. Lefty did a long shift yesterday, thank god he was there and helped out alot. Was his first day of working as a host/manager, but like I said he did an amazing job. And really nice of Peter to step in and cover for Muz. Thanks a lot was really appreciated. And was an amazing set. Even my luv showed up after he was done working, hehe, always enjoy spending time with him. Even so many times we both are so tired and @times it's hard to find that time, but somehow we firgure something out (sends kisses to her luv).
Well anyway hope u enjoyed partying with us. I know I had a lot of fun and taking care of a lot of busness while being @Koola and trying to take pics, the pics did not work out so well as u can tell since I only for 4, again sorry for that, sure hope I will get more for thrusday, but I would think so. Don't miss the line up we got planned for u, or you will have to read about it here (sticks tongue out). Talk to u laterz, xox.

No comments: